12.18.2006

It waved RIGHT AT ME

Because I'm trying to be uber-positive about the unfortunate exam that i have to write in 14.5 hours, i must tell about the THING that made my day yesterday (yes, positivity is clearly a stretch when i'm holding onto yesterday's thing).

Driving to the heuther cafe to study, a man walks out of the costume store in a fucking full-body COCKROACH costume. All nonchallantly, he stands by the edge of the road and just slowely waves to me... his little cockroachy gross leg, just waving at me!! I giggled for 5 minutes.

Thank you cockroach man!

1 comment:

Matthew said...

So you assume it was a costume? Maybe he wanted you to stop so he could lay eggs under your skin. There are worse excuses for skipping an exam...

...which, by the way, I hope goes aces for you.